Friday, 12 February 2016

I know it's been a while but I'm back!!

Okay, I know I have not been posting lastly but a few things have happened that got in the way of me being able to post.
Firstly, New Zealand was incredibly but not very inspiring on the food side of things. Most of the food over there you can easily find here. I felt sick quite a few times while over there so I didn't really go out as much as everyone else to eat. I also became very stressed towards the end of the trip which just add to me not feeling well.
Secondly, two days after we returned from New Zealand, my dad had a fall from a latter (we think, no one saw and he doesn't remember) and split his head open. My mother drove him to the hospital and they fixed him up and all but they did an x-ray of his chest and found inflamed lymph nodes, which means he has had to undergo testing for lymphoma (type of blood cancer). The other day we finally got the finalised results which were Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (or DLBCL for short).
Thirdly, at the same time as all these tests were happening and stressing out about them, I had to go to the doctors and get tested for anxiety and depression and  I still had my 18th birthday to plan.
So I have been really stressed and busy with family and personal matters that I just didn't have time or motivation to post. I am very sorry but now I am back.
I have new cook books, even the Great New Zealand Cookbook!!, so I have a load more recipes to post and share with my lactose free friends!!

I am really sorry for not posting, I hope you can forgive me!

- Louie May

No comments:

Post a Comment